"The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association (CASAA) is a non-profit 501(c)(4) organization with an all-volunteer board and a grassroots membership of more than two hundred thousand individuals from all walks of life, and we are growing daily. We are a consumer organization, not a trade association. We are dedicated to ensuring the availability of reduced harm alternatives to smoking and to providing smokers and non-smokers alike with honest information about those alternatives so that they can make informed choices.
CASAA needs your support so we can defend the access, diversity, and truthful information about smoke-free alternatives. Every donation goes to fund calls to action, efforts to meet with lawmakers and regulators, and our operations. We are a non-profit organization with an all volunteer board ensuring your contributions go directly into real advocacy.
CASAA is a 501(c)(4) tax-exempt organization. While CASAA is a non-profit organization and pays no income taxes on the donations it receives, contributions or gifts to CASAA are not deductible by the donor as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes."
FIVE THINGS TO DO TODAY
1) Take Action! Engage with officials regarding federal legislation and regulation affecting your access to low-risk alternatives to smoking.
(2) Join CASAA! It's easy, it's free, and we will keep you up to date on information and opportunities to take action to protect your access to vapor products.
(3) Register To Vote! Millions of vapers, including YOU, have the power to influence government decisions by electing candidates who support vaping!
(4) Tell your story! Visit CASAA's Testimonials Project and tell us about your experience with low-risk, smoke-free products like e-cigarettes and snus.
(5) Support CASAA's work to promote tobacco harm reduction policies and keep the diverse range of smoke-free alternatives available.